Thursday, January 29, 2009

Encore

Last night, Lisa and I managed to score tickets to an incredible Raphael Saadiq concert that was hosted by the national radio in Norway. The concert was streamed live (watch/listen here)on one of the npr stations here, p3, and also taped for a music program on the national tv station NRK.

Needless to say, it was amazing. Just as good as the last time I saw him, though I did miss the husband this time around when Raphael played "Be here", which is probably the first song Jelsen ever sent me when I moved to Budapest and he stayed in Miami for a few months. 

We also got to hang out with the beautifully talented Samsaya. She has a new single out on iTunes (so make sure to check it out) called "change" and a song called "dodge it" in the new movie "The Wrestler". Good job, missy!

-bahareh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dayummm i would love to see/hear him live.