Friday, March 21, 2008

Golden Lady

Meet Goldie, the goldfish. She turns 1 today and was a gift from my pretty friends, Line and Katharina for Persian New Years last year (I'll get back to the significance of goldfish and new years in the next post). Originally she had a friend, called Mini Me, but due to a sad suicide incident that we don't really talk about in front of Goldie, she is no longer with us. This is the longest I have ever kept a goldfish alive. It might be due to the fact that I had to put it up for adoption when I was leaving for NY last summer and it's been under the wonderful care of my niece Frida (3) and nephew Amin (12). Then again, that's how we lost Mini Me.


Don't worry, softies. Goldie has a new chubby friend that will get introduced to you all very soon. He has a special role to play at this years New Years.

-bahareh

1 comment:

jesicola said...

why are you guys so awesome? love that you blog together - jessica (carlo's)