Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dance, baby, dance!

Thursday night at my favorite club in Oslo, the oh so wonderful Kleerup got on stage and played the soundtrack of a sweaty dance party. It was just the kind of Blå (blue) party I always look forward to coming home to, and Kleerup helped sweeten the deal for a couple of hours. Afterwords DJ Ayres took over and kept the party going until the wee hours of the Oslo night. I had a quick talk with him and he turned out to be from Park Slope,Brooklyn...A little bit of BK always helps brighten up the day. So we kept going and going...and since there were no tables to dance on, I found out that a tall bar chair does the trick! I almost wanted to move into the club and keep the party going...then I remembered what I was walking out to. Oh beautiful Oslo.









-bahareh

No comments: